BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 for 221 Posts Apply Online Bihar PSC Civil Judge Job Vacancy Notification 2020 BPSC 31st Judicial Service Exam Online Form 2020 Advt. No. 04/2020 Check qualification rules, Application Process, Exam Pattern
BPSC Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Exam 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Registration – 05 May 2020
- Last Date of Registration – 22 May 2020
- Last Date for Submitting Application Fee – 12 May 2020
- Issue of admit card – June 2020
- Bihar Judicial Service Prelims 2020 Exam Date – July 2020Bihar Judicial Service Mains Exam Date – September 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Will Conduct Combined Competitive Exam to fill 221 Vacancies in Civil Judge (Junior Divison). The qualified up-and-comers can top off the Application Online. More subtleties of opportunities given here… Candidates Can download the Advertisement Provided Below… .
Subtleties of Vacancies:-
Common Judge – 221 Posts
As on 01.08.2019 the Below Age Limit will be 22 Years and As on 01.08.2018 the Upper age Limit will be 35 Years for Unreserved Male Category. Be that as it may, For Reserved Category (Including Females and PwD Candidates) and Females of Unreserved Category Should be Not More than 40 and at least 22 Years.
बार कॉउन्सिल ऑफ़ इंडिया द्वारा मान्यताप्राप्त विश्वविद्यालय और संस्थान से विधि स्नातक अथवा समतुल्य परीक्षोत्तीर्ण
For more Detail Please Download Advertisement detail given below.
- Rs. 600/- for All General Category Candidates of Bihar & All Other State’s Candidates.
- Rs. 150/- for All SC/ST/BC/EBC Candidates of Bihar, 40% or more of Divyaag of Bihar & All Female Candidates of Bihar.
Instructions to Apply:-
Intrigued and Eligible Candidates may visit the site www.bpsc.bih.nic.in and apply on-line between 12 March, 2020 to 28 March, 2020. Anyway last date of filling of online Application is 05 May, 2020. Be that as it may, the Fee must be Submitted till 03 April, 2020. No Others Mode Of Application Acceptable.
- Candidates Should Visit to the Official Website of Bihar PSC.
- Now Click on the Option Apply Online.
- Now Click on B.P.S.C. Online Application.
- BPSC Online Application Portal will be Open.
- Now click on Apply Online Link for for 31st Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Examination. (Advt. No. 04/2020).
- Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including ‘‘Name’, ‘Father’s/ husband’s name’, ‘UP Domicile’, ‘Category’, ’Sub Category’, ’DOB’, Gender, ‘Marital status’, ‘Contact no’, Email-Id, Qualification details, and other relevant information.
- Now Submit the Online Application Fee.
- Now to complete online application submission you just click on “Submit Application Form” in Candidate Segment Page.
- Now Upload your recent Photograph and Signature Specimen.
- After Filling All the Details Now Click on Final Submission & Check Your Details.
BPSC Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Exam 2020 Selection Process
BPSC 31st Judicial Exam choice will be done based on BPSC Judicial Service Prelims Exam, BPSC Judicial Service Mains Exam and Interview Round.
BPSC Judicial Service Exam 2020 Pattern:
BPSC Judicial Service Prelims Exam Pattern:
The test will be led in two papers i.e Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will have inquiries on General Studies of 100 Marks and Paper 2 will have inquiries on Law of 150 Marks.
BPSC Judicial Service Mains Exam Pattern:
The inquiries will be encircled on General Knowledge and Current Affairs (150 Marks), Elementary General Science (100 Marks), General Hindi (100 Marks), General English (100 Marks)
also, Law of Evidence and Procedure (150 Marks). General Hindi and General English will qualify in nature. Applicants will be required to pick 3 subjects out of the accompanying five discretionary subjects:
- Constitution and Administrative Law of India
- Hindu Law and Muhammadan Law
- Law of Transfer of Property and Principle of Equity, Law of Trust and Specific Relief
- Law of Contract and Torts
- Business Law
BPSC Judicial Service Interview Round
Up-and-comers qualified in the Mains Exam will be called for individual meeting. The meeting will be of 100 imprints. Applicants need to score least 35% stamps in the meeting for determination for the Civil Judge Posts.