NLC India Recruitment 2022 – NLC India Limited invites applications from eligible candidates for engagement of ITI Apprenticeship in various trades under Apprenticeship Act 1961. The last date for receipt of applications 2022.
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited- NLC is a Navaratna Government of India Enterprise. It is founded in 1956 and it was inaugurated by the first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru. It is the fossil fuel mining sector in India and thermal power generation. It manually produces about 30 million tonne lignite from opencast mines at Neyveli. This lignite is used in the pithead thermal power station to produce electricity.
NLC Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Executive Trainee:
|Job Role||Graduate Executive Trainee (GET)|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ CA/ MBA/ M.Sc/ Diploma/ Any Degree|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date|
|Application Closing Date|
|Name of the Post – Total Vacancies||Last Date||Details|
|Fresher Apprenticeship – 75||23/08/2021||Click Here >>|
NLC FRESHER APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING 2021
|Name of Trade||No of Training Vacancies|
|Medical Lab Technician Pathology||10|
|Medical Lab Technician Radiology||05|
Training Period: 24 months for Fitter and Electrician; 15 Months for Welder and Medical Lab Technicians.
✅ Age Limit:
✔️ Minimum 14 years as on 01/06/2021.
✔️ Already trained candidates are not eligible for this posts.
✔️ Only Tamil Nadu and Puducherry state candidates are eligible to apply.
✅ Monthly Stipend:
✔️ ₹ 8766/- per month for 1st year
✔️ ₹ 10019/- per month for 2nd year.
✅ Educational Qualifications:
✔️ For Fitter and Electrician: Matriculation (10th Class) Pass. 2019/ 2020 /2021 year pass out.
✔️ For Medical Lab Technician: Matric with 12th class (H.Sc.) Pass in BIology / Science Group.
✅ How to Apply: Eligible Candidates apply online through NLC Official Website Online Registration Form from 9th August 2021. The last date for registration of online applications is 18/08/2021 up to 5:00 PM.
The printout of filled online application form along with photo-copies of documents (marks Sheets, Transfer Certificate and Community Certificate) addressed to NLC India Limited, Neyiveli. The last date for submission of applications is 23/08/2021.
- Candidates should complete full time / part time Bachelor degree in Engineering from the following respective disciplines with minimum 60% for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50% for SC/ST marks from a recognized university
- Mechanical – Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering.
- Electrical (EEE) – Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Power Engineering
- Electrical (ECE) – Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Civil – Civil Engineering / Civil & Structural Engineering.
- Control & Instrumentation – Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- Computer – Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology
- Mining – Mining Engineering
- Candidates should complete full time / part time M.Tech Geology (or) M.Sc Geology with minimum 60% for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50% for SC/ST marks from a recognized university
- Candidates should pass the final examination of Institute of CA/ CMA or
- Degree in any discipline with MBA of minimum 02 years’ duration with specialization in Finance with 60% marks for UR/ EWS/ OBC (NCL)& 50% marks for SC/ ST.
- Degree in any discipline and
- Post Graduate Degree in Social Work / Business Administration / Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour-Welfare with minimum 60% for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50% for SC/ST marks from a recognized university
Upper Age Limit(As on 01.03.2020):
- General/ EWS – 30 years
- OBC (NCL) – 33 years
- SC/ST – 35 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PwD: 10 years
Discipline wise Vacancies:
- Mechanical – 125 posts
- Electrical (EEE) – 65 posts
- Electrical (ECE) – 10 posts
- Civil – 05 posts
- Control & Instrumentation – 15 posts
- Computer – 05 posts
- Mining – 05 posts
- Geology – 05 posts
- Finance – 14 posts
- Human Resource – 10 posts
Training Period: Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) will undergo training for One year
- During Training period, basic pay of INR. 50,000 in the scale of pay of INR. 50,000-1,60,000 (E-2 Grade) will be paid.
- On successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed in E3 Grade in the scale of pay INR. 60,000-1,80,000 with a basic pay of INR. 60,000.
- Selection will be based on Computer Based Online Examination and personal interview. The qualifying marks in the Computer Based Online Examination for shortlisting for the personal interview
Scheme of Examination:
- The Online Exam will be held for a duration of 02 (Two) Hours.
- The Question Paper will consist of two parts; Part-I with 40 questions on Quantitative aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Data Interpretation and General English and
- Part-II with 80 Questions on Professional Knowledge (Discipline related)
- Totally 120 objective type questions with multiple choice answers.
- The question paper will be in English language Only.
- Each question will carry 01 mark. For a wrong answer chosen, there will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/4 mark (0.25 mark) will be deducted.
- No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions.
- For General(UR) / EWS Candidates – 50%
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) SC/ST / PwBD Candidates – 40%
Application fee: Rs.854/- [INR 500/-towards Application fee plus INR 354/- (Inclusive of 18% GST) towards Processing fee]
Note: Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD & Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from paying the application fee.
Mode of Payment: Through e-payment (Using SBIMOPS through the online application).