NREGA Job Card List 2020 | MNREGA job list: The Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India is also known as MNREGA who is responsible for the distribution of Mahatma Gandhi Job cards mostly to the poor families living in rural areas. nrega job card 2020 list is released by MNREGA, which can be looked below state wise. The motto behind launching the NREGA Scheme is to lift up the standard of the people belonging to the rural areas. Check your name in the NREGA job card list, how to check and direct link to state wise job card list below.
Mahatma Gandhi Employment Guarantee Act 2005 previously known as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act is the tool for the poor people by which they can earn money by doing unskilled labour work. The Government of India had passed the MNREGA Act in 2005.
Under this scheme, the government of different states provides the opportunity to the poor people to earn the money. The NREGA Scheme used to provide the unskilled labour work for up to 100 days in the financial year.
- The Ministry of Rural Development is responsible to prepare the job card for the poor citizen for all states and can be downloaded or viewed through the official website of MNREGA.
- The list of all the people in your region can be checked online in your area / village using NREGA Job Card 2020. The citizen who had their name in the NREGA list can apply for the MNREGA Scheme.
NREGA Job Card List 2020
The list of NREGA Job Card for all 29 states and union territories for the last 10 years under the National Rural Employment Scheme can be viewed on the official portal of the MNREGA. We request to please read the full article to clear your doubts regarding the NREGA Job Card List 2020.
State-wise NREGA Job Card
|Serial No.||State||नरेगा जॉब कार्ड लिस्ट|
|1||Andaman and Nicobar||Click Here|
|2||Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|3||Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|8||Daman and Diu||Click Here|
|9||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Click Here|
|13||Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|14||Jammu and Kashmir||Click Here|
|19||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|31||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|33||Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|34||West Bengal||Click Here|
Salient Feature of MNREGA Job Card List
- It is easier to check the details related to the NREGA Scheme Job Card through the online portal from anywhere.
- One can easily download the Job Card List by simply checking their name in the MNREGA Job Card List 2020.
- The objective behind the launch of MNREGA Scheme is to improve the standard and livelihood of the rural society of India, by proving employment for u to 100 days in the field of unskilled labour work.
- Anyone who is meeting the eligible criteria for the NREGAScheme can apply for the labour work.
- The NREGA Job Card List provides the information related to the tenure of work received by the person.
- Under the MNREGA, the employment is promised to the unskilled worker and would be given under the 5 km range from the worker residence, and minimum wages are to be paid.
- If in case the Government is unable to provide the work within 15 days from the date of application, then the Government is liable to pay the employment allowance to the applicant.
History of MNREGA Scheme
The NREGA Scheme act was presented by the Government under the leadership ofP.V Narasimha Rao in 1991, then it was finally accepted in both the parliaments and later implemented in 625 districts of India. Later this scheme had published in the World Development Report 2014 which is used to provide employment opportunities to the poor’s by creating millions of jobs and later on World Bank called it a stellar example of rural development.
Steps To Check NREGA Job Card 2019-2020
Applicant can able to download the job card list by implementing the below given steps:
- Need to visit the official website of the MNREGA, the official portal of the scheme is www.nrega.nic.in.
- Under the Transparency & Accountability section of the website of MGNREGA, there is a need to click on theJob Card section.
- Then the next page will get appears consisting of list of all states and you need to choose the name of a state from the list of all states in which you are currently residing.
- In order to mode further, there is a need to provide information related to the District, Financial Year, Panchayat, and Block. Once all details gets filled then need to click on the submit button.
- Then NREGA Job Card List 2020 will get appear on the screen and applicants are requested to check the name given the job card list.
- All aspirants are advised to check the relevant information related to the time duration of the unskilled labour employment and the pay-scale on which the labour works was offered.