SSC MTS Recruitment 2020 Official Notification pdf Out SSC MTS 2020 Application form Exam Date SSC MTS 2020 SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam MTS Online Application 2020 SSC has finally released the notification for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam 2020 Get details on SSC MTS 2020 Exam Syllabus Form Notification Admit card and Preparation Tips, The notification will be released on 02 June 2020 Home | Staff Selection Commission https://ssc.nic.in
Recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in Different States and Union Territories 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Will conduct examination for Recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in Different States and Union Territories all Over India. Regional Offices of the Commission will advertise recruitment to Group “C” posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (NT) in different States /UTs for eligibility criteria will be as follows :
Detail of Vacancies :-
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Vacancies (2019) → Total 7099 Posts
Year 2019th Recruitment Vacant Vacancies
|SSC Region||No. of Vacancies|
|Central Region (CR)||910 Posts|
|Eastern Region (ER)||856 Posts|
|Karnataka Kerala Region (KKR)||132 Posts|
|Northern Region (NR)||1534 Posts|
|North Eastern Region (NER)||180Posts|
|North Western Region (NWR)||51 Posts|
|Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)||83 Posts|
|Southern Region (SR)||274 Posts|
|Western Region (WR)||1395 Posts|
Age Limit :- The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are : –
- 18-25 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1994 and not later than 01-08-2001).
- 18-27 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001).
Pay Scale :-
Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Educational Qualification :-
Must have passed Matriculation Examination OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
Note :- Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and produce documentary evidence from the Board in support thereof as on 01-08-2019 are also eligible.
Application Fee :-
Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) For for each Application. Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste,Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen, eligible for reservation.
How to Apply :-
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to https://ssc.nic.in Online submission of application will be start from 22.04.2019 to 29.05.2019…..
How to apply for SSC MTS examination 2019 check below step by step.
- 1st you have to visit a official website of SSC – https://ssc.nic.in/
- Go to “Online Form” page.
- Read Instructions then Proceed for online application.
- Fill in the basic details viz. Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile number and Educational Qualification etc.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.