Are you looking for Vodafone Off Campus 2020 Drive? then you are in the right place. Vodafone has now disclosed that it is conducting an off-campus drive all over across India in various locations such as Hyderabad, Cochin, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Gurgaon, and Noida. So, the 2018 and 2019, 2020 Passed Out Candidates who are willing to apply for can now apply through online.
We suggest the aspirants that refer to the whole article for the details of Vodafone recruitment. Moreover, Vodafone is announcing the jobs for both freshers and postgraduates. And, Vodafone online registration is now available through this article. Therefore, the candidates who are willing to take part in the off-campus drive can check Vodafone careers. Equally, you need to practice the test papers to clear the interview.
Vodafone Off Campus 2020
Moreover, Vodafone is now hiring graduates, postgraduates, management students, diploma candidates, and others. Furthermore, this is a golden opportunity for those people who are willing to join an IT industry. Vodafone Off Campus 2020 is now seeking for the vacant posts. Moreover, we can say that Vodafone has brought you a golden opportunity at your fingertips. Therefore, the candidates who are interested can now apply for Vodafone Off Campus 2020.
Vodafone Off Campus 2020 Drive Details
|Qualification||Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech|
|Year Of Passing||2020, 2019, 2018 Passouts|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Vodafone Off Campus 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- B.E, B.Tech, BCom, M.Tech, MBA, MCom, MSc etc., should have the minimum aggregate of 65 % in their 10th standard, XII standard, Graduation and Post Graduation.
- The work experience should not be more than 3 years.
- The age limit should be 18- 28 years.
- No backlogs.
Therefore, the candidates with backlogs are not eligible for the drive. Hence, we suggest the candidates clear their backlogs before their academic career.
Vodafone Off Campus Required Skills
- They should be excellent in verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to work in shifts (24 x 7).
- Good Knowledge of Operating Systems, Hardware, Networking, and MS Applications.
- Equally, they must have Multitasking and coordination skills, having the ability to work with a Team Player.
- Well versed in technology.
- Fluency in English, written and verbal.
- Furthermore, they should have Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Moreover, freshers, Experience and Full-Time course candidates are applicable.
- Equally, the candidate has Undergraduate or graduates degree in Electrical, Computer, or
- Networking Engineering, Computer Programming, Information Technology, Management
- Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics degree or other equivalent degrees in technical disciplines are required.
- Moreover, there should be an ability to creatively apply technology to solve customer problems.
Vodafone Off Campus Selection Process
- Online Written test.
- Group Discussion.
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.
Vodafone Off Campus Important Details
- A hard copy of updated resume.
- Photocopies of both color and black and white.
- ID proofs such as, (Adhaar card, PAN card, Ration card, driving license, Voter ID etc.)
- All the Academic mark lists 10th, twelfth, graduation, and postgraduation.
Vodafone Off Campus Registration Process
- You have to open Vodafone official website @ vodafone.com
- And, now you have to click on the “Careers”.
- Click on the “Search” to find out the jobs
- Select and know the details of the required position role
- Click on submit after entering your details.